audio recording of FG/W9AE

I would like somebody to make an audio recording of FG/W9AE while I am operating AO40 in Guadeloupe.  Ideally it would be somebody who has an excellent receive setup to get low-noise reception of my weak signal.  What I want is several minutes of the audio while I'm making 2-way contacts with various other stations (NOT 10 minutes of me calling CQ!).  My operating windows with the Americas will start at about 2300 UTC on Feb. 21, 22, 25, and 26.  My window with European stations will be 1500-2000 UTC on 23 Feb.

Please let me know if you're able to do this for me.  The purpose is to use this in the soundtrack of a "how to operate AO40" presentation at Dayton this year.

I'm not an expert at this type of stuff.  I suppose the recording could be an analog tape recording.  Or it could be a WAV file recorded with a computer sound card.  As long as somebody can make a recording, I'm sure we can figure out afterwards how to convert it to a format suitable to play in a continuous loop on a computer.

Thanks,

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA