Ao-40

Hello fellow bird chasers,  I am out in the garage trying to set up a
new antenna for ao-40,  a dish and a bbq for our club meeting on tuesday
evening pst @7:30 . We are giving a "Demo for the Birds" ( sounds funny)
to the other hams in the club. I am looking for the birds beacon and not
hearing it.  I have it at 145 az, 29 el, ma 27, @ 19:40 utc .  I should
be hearing it?  I know they have been turning it off during RUDAK, but
read that they have stop doing RUDAK for a while just last week. Is the
beacon off?
wanting to test antennas,
n6kmr, Jim