Re: DSP Noise Reduction on Receive

There has been a few words exchanged about the benefits of using either the
Timewave DSP-599zx and /or the ClearSpeech DSP filters for AO-40 receiving.
I have been using a software DSP filter through the computer speakers and
wonder how it compares to your hardware versions. Anyone who has one or both
of the DSP filters care to download the software model and give it a go? The
BR-universal-Filter  is available for a free download at:

http://www.wh2.tu-dresden.de/~bernd109/amateurfunk/amateur.html

I, and I'm sure others, would be interested in your comparison results..
Keith N4ZQ