PCSAT BBS

The PCSAT BBS is working fine.  Not very crowded either...

On another note, K4HG just did another dump of all the users that have
sent packets via PCSAT and I have added a link to the list on the PCSAT
page below.  Numbers are 1950 separate users in 18 months.  Statistics
remain about the same, that is, about 35% USA users and 65% are
international..

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

Remember, PCSAT has a second BBS with an unpublished uplink for special
applications, but so far no one has signed up to use it.  I guess with the
internet being EVERYWHERE these days, the needs for actually sending real
store-and-froward traffic via satellites is drying up...  Though I am not
complaining, because any messages will only last for 2 weeks before PCsat
returns to eclipse season and then can only be used in daylight again and
it will loose all messages on the first low-power reset...

Bob