The PCSAT BBS is working fine.  Not very crowded either...

On another note, K4HG just did another dump of all the users that have
sent packets via PCSAT and I have added a link to the list on the PCSAT
page below.  Numbers are 1950 separate users in 18 months.  Statistics
remain about the same, that is, about 35% USA users and 65% are

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

Remember, PCSAT has a second BBS with an unpublished uplink for special
applications, but so far no one has signed up to use it.  I guess with the
internet being EVERYWHERE these days, the needs for actually sending real
store-and-froward traffic via satellites is drying up...  Though I am not
complaining, because any messages will only last for 2 weeks before PCsat
returns to eclipse season and then can only be used in daylight again and
it will loose all messages on the first low-power reset...