Re: PrimeStar dish question

Hi Jeff,

I have a Primestar dish like yours and it works great with a patch feed -
I'm using G3RUH's.  My web site has a few pictures of how I installed it if
you'd like to take a look:

http://www.xyz.net/~joe/

Click on the satellite information buttons on the left side of the
page.  Should you have any questions, happy to help.

73 from the banana belt of Alaska where there is NO snow on the ground!

Joe
WL7M
Fritz Creek, Alaska