PrimeStar dish question

 I have an  original Primestar dish. The dish measures 39" x 36". Has anyone
got one of these on AO-40? I've found/ heard that a patch is better with
this dish, or since it's an  offset dish a helix feed would be better? I
would like some info on patch feed, or helix  mounting distance. Also I've
been trying to locate some plan's for a simple single band patch feed.
Anyone  info on this dish  would be appreciated. Getting ready to be
snowed-in in SNJ, and looking for project's....

73 Jeff kb2m