items for trade

Hello all,

I have a couple of items that may be of interest to satellite operators. I
am interested in trading these items, if possible. Please email me **off
list** directly to: k0kn@qsl.net if interested!

* Cushcraft dual-band yagi (2m/440) - similar to the Arrow antenna. Like new
condition, includes manual.

* RF Concepts 2-23 linear 2 meter amplifier. Covers 144-148 mhz, SSB/CW/FM.
Includes the built-in low noise preamp. Max input 5 watts, max output 35
watts.

Again, please contact me directly, not here on the list if interested.
Thanks!

Kyle Yoksh
K0KN