activity on FO-29/20

HI all!
I am active on UO-14 and now would like to extend my sat monitoring on FO-29
and FO-20 using my new ICOM-706MK2G (RX only for for a start). Working at
night time (22-23 GMT) I have found out that no any activity, beacon only. I
wonder, are these birds popular at present time? What is a level of activity
there?
Best regards,
Oleg, UX8ZA