Re: TI2AEB QSL info

on 2/13/03 10:15 AM, Estes Wayne-W10191 at W10191@motorola.com wrote:

> Was TI2AEB on satellites?  If so, when, and which satellite?
>
> I suppose that was Tom Palmisano W9AEB, so you could email him at
> tomwa9aeb@aol.com <mailto:tomwa9aeb@aol.com>  to ask about QSL cards.
>
> Because we have similar callsigns, I occasionally receive QSL cards intended
> for W9AEB, VP9/W9AEB, and TG/W9AEB.

I doubt TI2AEB is the same guy.  From what I know, Costa Rica does not give
TI callsigns to people from other countries with calls of their own.  I
looked into getting a license to operate in Costa Rica a couple of years ago
when I visited down there.

I looked for this call under QRZ.com but didn't see anything.  But then
again, foreign calls don't always work.

73,

Jon
NA9D