Re: HAARP Spectrograph

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003, OJ Lougheed wrote:

> Note what appear to be 2 Meter Amateur LEO transmissions (4 orbits) picked
> up by the automated HAARP VHF Spectrum Monitor for 12 Feb. 2003 at
> http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/mm/vf.html
>
> Quiz of the day: What sat was it?

Well the two lower ones (145.825) were PCsat, and ISS was in view at the
other 3 times, but the frequency is wrong.  It looks like a downlink in
the upper end of the band. like 145.990.  I wonder if somehow the radio on
ISS is simply in "reverse" and so it is beaconing down on 145.990 and
listening on 145.800?

Great resource!  Thanks!

Bob