Re: PCSAT BBS Operations

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Don Woodward wrote:

> Bob:
>
> I connected but got:
>
> Mission is UI digi only. No connections. Tnx.

That is the CONNECT message for the MYCALL.  Or at least I thought that
was only sent out on connection to MYCALL.  Please confirm...

Ah ha.  This looks like a connect to the mail system. (MAIL-1)

And I was sure that I had changed the PText.  Maybe it didnt take...
I have no more passes till this evening...  Thanks!

Bob

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

MIM/Mic-E/Mic-Lite  http://ssdl.stanford.edu/mims/