Re: PCSAT BBS Operations

Bob:

I connected but got:

Mission is UI digi only. No connections. Tnx.
[KPC9612P-8.4-HM$]
69328 BYTES AVAILABLE
THERE IS 1 MESSAGE NUMBERED 1
SYSOP use only. Tnx.
ENTER COMMAND:  B,J,K,L,R,S, or Help >

Welcome to my UISS BBS
----------------------
 //H = Detailed Help
 //I = Info
 //DIR <path> = List Directory files
 //R <file> = Read File
 //BELL = Page SysOp
 //VER = Version
 //ECHO <text> = Send text and returns it
 //Q = Quit
Sorry, BBS Commands Disabled!

73's

Don Woodward