PCSAT BBS Operations

PCSAT BBS is enabled.  See http://www.ew.usna.edu/pcsat for details.
Remember also the User Service Agreement posted there.

Volunteer needed:

Since I am personally swamped with 2 other satellite projects, we need
someone in Hawaii, or other remote Island area to check the BBS daily and
send me a capture file of the BBS message list.  This is for record
purposes so we can assess the value of this mode.

If you think you can do this (and you are not in the USA or Europe), let
me know so we can designate you as the  main one, so I dont have to sort
through multiple copies.

Thanks

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob