Re: A question about 75 Ohm connectors

Hi Phil,

A couple of suggestions:

A solder-type, 50 ohm N connector for RG-8X can be used for RG-59.

N Tee's are available. I use L-COM for connectors
see: http://www.l-com.com/index.jsp
I don't know if they ship to Australia though.

It might be easier to just use UHF connectors and a UHF T and
then put on a UHF to N adapter for the run back to the radio.

73,
Tony AA2TX