"Space Radio Handbook," by John Branegan, GM4IHJ (SK)

Hi,

Having had the pleasure of knowing John Branegan personally for many years,
I had known of his medical condition but was nonetheless deeply saddened to
learn of his passing.  John was a true pioneer of amateur radio satellite
technology, not least in the field of ionospheric propagation through his
studies of RS-12/13, Mode K, published in The AMSAT Journal and the
Proceedings of the AMSAT-UK Colloquium, among others.

By coincidence, the February 2003 issue of RadCom, RSGB's monthly magazine,
announced a sale on John's excellent book, "Space Radio Handbook," published
by RSGB in 1991, for the paltry sum of GBP 2.99 (about USD 5.00) for
non-members or GBP 2.54 for RSGB members, plus shipping (UK GBP 1.50,
overseas GBP 2.00).  If you don't already own a copy, I strongly recommend
it.

It can be ordered online at http://www.rsgb.org/shop, by sending an e-mail
to sales@rsgb.org.uk, by fax at +44 870 904 7374 or by telephone at +44 870
904 7373.