A question about 75 Ohm connectors

Hello All,

I have built two crossed aerials (one for 146 MHz and the other for 435 MHz)
that use a 75 Ohm phasing harness. I used a PL259 Tee and connectors on the
VHF aerial but I now discover that I can't buy any 75 Ohm N connectors or a
Tee for the UHF aerial.

I should be able to use 50 Ohm N connectors with a quarter wave length of
RG59, shouldn't I (assuming that I can find an N connector that will take
RG59 cable)? Or is there some other alternative?

--
Regards,
Phil