Re: Double Messages

Let us not discuss mailing list problems ... such messages are not
about amateur radio satellites, so they are off-topic for AMSAT-BB.

Instead, if you are experiencing doubled messages, please send an
example to me. Pick one of the messages you've received twice, and
forward both copies to me with all email headers intact. Make sure
your email program isn't filtering out the "Received" headers, and
add a brief note identifying why you're forwarding the messages. With
that information I can probably deduce what the problem is. At
minimum, I should be able to determine whether there's a problem that
can be fixed at amsat.org or not.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org
AMSAT.ORG mailing list maintenance