First Contact Thanks!

Greetings
I was able to make my first contact on AO-40 today(Sunday).   I want to
thank everone for all the  fine information I have been able to glean for
all the mail on the bbs.  I have been reading and following the information
on Ao-40 for some time and have found it to be very helpful in setting up my
station.   I want to thank Ron K8DID for his patients in working with my
brother KU4GP and I as we fumbled our way thru our first contact.   I think
this was the most excited I have been about ham radio in 20 years and I
cannot remember a more thrilling experience.  After listining for about 6
mo. and home brewing a 18 turn helix for U band I am looking folward to
talking with some of the fine people that I have heard.   So if you hear
N4JS call give me a call and say Hello!
John Simmons N4JS