SO 50 Over Europe

1. After being on SO 50 over the weekend, it is apparent that some folks are
having trouble accessing the satellite.
Please note that the 67Hz tone needs to be transmitted continuously with the
speech, it is not like the repeater access tone. and the level of the 67Hz
tone needs to be significantly less than the speech level for correct
deviation (30% or so should be okay).

2. Does anybody know of a simple 67Hz generator circuit that can be put in
the microphone lead so older rigs can use the bird? If so can you put it on
the web so we can fit out our mobiles and/or older gear,

Regards
Mike G3LGR