Guadeloupe (FG) on AO40

On Frebruary 21-26 I plan to be active on AO40 as FG/W9AE from the Caribbean
island of Guadeloupe.  My station will be set up in a bungalow near the
village of Deshaies, on Basse Terre.  That's in the northwestern most part
of Guadeloupe.

The tentative plan is to operate starting ~2300 UTC on 21, 22, 25, and 26
February for windows to the Americas and the Pacific.  Also on Sunday 23
February from 1500-2000 UTC for a window to Europe and central Asia.  Exact
operating times will depend on the RUDAK schedule and vacation activities.
I will have a mountain to my southeast, so I definitely can't work low
elevations to the east.  I hope I will be able to work low elevations to the
west.  I should have easy windows as far west as eastern Australia.
Probably no window with Japan.

I will be using a small uplink antenna, but I picked the operating times to
mostly have squint angles of less than 15 degrees.  I also plan to use a new
DYC-817 speech processor that seems to significantly improve the loudness of
my voice.  So hopefully you can copy me even if I'm down in the noise.  I
will be set up to work CW and SSB.  I expect to mainly call CQ on SSB, but
feel free to call me on CW if that's the only way you think I can hear you.
This operation will be on AO40 only.  No HF and no other satellites.  I
don't have any pre-determined frequencies.  I will try to stay in the main
area of activity above the beacon.

QSL to Wayne Estes, 18673 W. Meadow Lane, Mundelein IL 60060, U.S.A.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA