RE: DSP Noise Reduction on Receive

I have the DSP-599zx in use between both my IC-820 for satellite work, and
my IC-781 for H.F..  It has made copy of both the beacon and QSOs possible
when I otherwise would have shut it all down.  On H.F., it makes my 781
equal to a 756 pro in all bet the most demanding situations.  If you can get
one, it is worth it.

Mike.  KD9KC
El Paso, TX.