Re: Satellite control via Iridium?

Hello.

I was part of a group a few years ago which thought through some of the
problems of doing this.  Its doable (I would rather use GlobalStar as the
orbits are more friendly) but our conclusion was we diddnt want to go
forward with it in any business way.

You've touched on a lot of the problems/advantages...the largest from our
point of view is that the higher you are in LEO the less time you spend in
the "pattern" of an individual Iridium satellite.

Robert Oler WB5MZO