linear positioners

Hello
I am looking for a linear positioner to adjust the elevation of a 1.2M
dish.  It only has to go from 0 to 30 degrees.  The price of these on the
research I have done is a bit pricy.  I would appreciate any/all advice
regarding the use of these devices.  I have never seen or used these
things before.  I appears to be an efficient and perhaps cost effective
method of elevation control.  The learning curve never seems to stop!

73...Bob...W7LRD
Seattle