RE: Oddity in AO-40 Beacon Today

Hi Jon, Yes the tones you heard are "normal" for operations performed by a
command station. The first around 22:29Z is a steady carrier when I had
command lock.
The second was during the loading of the IHU-2 software for taking pictures
with the YACE camera for attitude confirmation.
73 de Ian ZL1AOX.