A Want...

Please excuse if you feel this is off topic.

I am looking to do some research, design, paper writing
and presentations for CSVHF and AMAST on antennas.
(And push my own skill and knowledge...)

I am looking for any leads, or sources of a used HP8753,
HP8713 or HP8714 (or equivalent). I have been through the
"used equip vendors" and just can't do 6 + K. Got something
gathering dust?

Please reply off list,  Thanks.
Gary Bargholz,  N9UUR   Milwaukee WI