Microwave Handbook -vs- Microwave Experimenter's Manual

Hi all,

A literary question;

While checking the web for antenna designs, I kept seeing references to
"The ARRL UHF/Microwave Experimenter's Manual".  So I thought I would
click over to www.arrl.org and order a copy.  They have it, $20US, but
just above it on the same page they list the "International Microwave
Handbook: Published jointly by The Radio Society of Great Britain (RSGB)
and the American Radio Relay League (ARRL)" $39.95US.  The descriptions
are mostly orthogonal but there must be a large overlap in material.
 From the volume and variety of references to the Manual it would seem
like I can't go wrong with it, but the Handbook looks like it could be
the tour de force.

I can't find any reviews on the web, so I thought I would ask here;
Does anybody have both books?  Can you lay them side by side and say
if you think the Handbook is twice as good as the Manual?

Are there any pitfalls with vocabulary?  I used to have an auto repair
manual with a British to American glossary.  That way when it said to
"clean the parts in paraffin", you could figure out that they meant
kerosene.  Makes me wonder when the ARRL Antenna Book advises that
wood can be waterproofed by "boiling in paraffin".

73, de N8NPA
Brian