Drake 2880 / Conifer Pre- Amp for sale

As I continue to stare out my windows directly into trees in all directions
it is time for me to give up the notion that I'm ever going to get on
AO-40.  I have for sale an unmodified, but new, Drake 2880 converter and a
used Conifer PA-1033 preamp.  Neither of these has been used by me, but I
took them to the AMSAT meeting in Ft. Worth last year and they were checked
out on the equipment that was made available there and found to both be
working.

$50 plus $5 shipping for the pair.  Contact me off the list if you are
interested.

73, John W2FS