enough!

I dont know about everyone else but I'm tired of the U vs L debate...

So I propose that Stacey changes the scheduling  so U band is only on  the first half
then RUDAK then L band is only on  the last half...  and rotate  U and L each month

then people cant whine about this guy or that guy is getting away with something...

of course each group will probably find something new to complain about...
....no fair he has both L and U......

sheesh....

73's
Kevin