BBQ dish more than adeqate.

Well I to have to get my to cents in here as well. Having the Andrew 2x3ft
grid dish and a drake downconverter and 430 QSO's logged, I have been very
happy with my set up here. Yes one does need a offpoint of 20' or less for a
good qso on AO-40 but the BBQ dish is more than adeqate at those offpoints.
If I was putting any money on it I would say that 90% or better are using a
BBQ or prime star dish for operating on AO-40 so they all can't be wrong,
some much for the physics. Yes everyone knows a bigger dish will give you
better signal. duh.. but one don't need a big dish to enjoy the great fun
that can be had on AO-40. get on and enjoy...be happy..

NØZHE
Greg Wycoff
Conway Springs, Ks.
Grid EM17ej

worked the following satellites
AO-13, AO-10, AO-40, AO-27, FO-20, FO-29
RS-10, RS15, RS-12/13,  SO-35, UO-14, SO-41
SO-50, KO-23, KO25, TO-31, UO-22
MIR/MIR-R, STS-67, ISS