re: A great day on AO40

Howdy Gang:

Many thanks to all of you who sent me a note indicating that
RUDAK was on from MA 140-156 and that there was nothing wrong
with my equipment.

I have now had a great second day on AO40 this afternoon
working DX mostly.  I have observed that the fellas uplinking
via L band have much stronger signals on the downlink that
those uplinking via U band.

Gotta get back to my rig....there's more DX coming in on
AO40!!  What a satellite!!!

                                        73, Joe W2KJ
                                        North Carolina