Re: Re: Recent debate

Dave, this is really ironic considering your signature line....

73, Drew, KO4MA

I wait for two exchanges; when this last one started I recognized their
lack of knowledge coupled their inane rantings, and simply added them
to the list...Those involved have sent over 45 messages to amsat.org
in the past several days so I assume their idiotic ramblings are
continuing...

Life is good.....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....