Re: WTB Icom AG35

I have one of these that I used to use on Mode J back in the days when this
mode worked on AO-13.  It's been sitting on the shelf for a couple of
years.  It was never mounted outside (because the coax run in my case was
very short), so it's in good physical condition as well as electrical
condition.  I think I still have the box and manual, though I would have to
check on that.

I see that AES has these new for 199.95.  But I'm not sure what a
reasonable used price would be.  I might be interested in a trade.  What
have you got?

John W2FS