Re: Recent debate

>I can not remember when I've seen a more acrimonious thread on amsat-bb
>than this one surrounding BBQ grill antennas.  I'm sick of the whole thing
>and ready to pull the plug on my plans for AO-40 and maybe amateur
>satellites in general.  I tried to winnow out the technical information
>and ignore the sniping but that wasn't really possible.

Dave, don't go...simply get Eudora, it's free, and just trigger the "burn
before reading" function.

I wait for two exchanges; when this last one started I recognized their
lack of knowledge coupled their inane rantings, and simply added them
to the list...Those involved have sent over 45 messages to amsat.org
in the past several days so I assume their idiotic ramblings are
continuing...

Life is good.....

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....