Re: SO50 Over Europe

Well Mike,
    This bird is not always on in the US. especially on the west coast. I
believe I got a response form a control operator that he was busy.  I have
placed a couple of quotes about another one on the west coast here and even
pledged my services for this. I haven't received a response yet. We really
need to get another bird up and running, more often . I would really like this
bird operating on 17/2/03 for our club meeting and demo, but haven't heard any
response yet. We will be operating on uo-14 & so-50.
Keep up the hope ..
73's N6kmr
Jim Hertel