AO-40 K Band 07Feb03

Howdy,

I will once again be setup for AO-40 K Band reception during the window
Friday 07Feb03 beginning ~1836 UTC. Squint is predicted to be extremely good!
I should start at ~ 2 degrees!!! The WX is predicted to be just fair with
clouds and possible snow.

I'll be operating ~ 20 kHz below the beacon as I have in the past. I'm
looking primarily for European stations with K Band capability. Hope to work
you!

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649