From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of David H. Jordan
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 10:43 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Orlando Hamfest

To all concerned,
    AMSAT will be present at the Orlando Fl. Hamcation this coming weekend.
I will have the booth open on Saturday morning starting at 9:00 am until
closing. We will have various demos of satellite contacts throughout the day
including the AMSAT demo trailer. Hope to see everyone there. Please stop by
and visit.

73s

David Jordan, AA4KN