From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On Behalf Of
kevin schuchmann
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2003 6:23 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] speaking of yaesu rotors

Hi All,

there been lots of comments about yaesu rotors, what the largest dish anyone
has put on a g-5500??

at the moment I have one with a 3 foot dish  m2 2mcp14, m2 436cp30 and a m2
23cm35 I point it straight up when not in use...

the other rotor has a 6 foot solid dish on it, both rotors are still going
strong... the 6 footer is in the back yard and protected
from winds, I know the rudak guys had a couple 4.5 dishes on one, and it got
ripped up by winds....

So just curious, whats the largest dish anyone has or has not got away
with...

73's
Kevin
wa6fwf