AIDC 3731AA Output Transistor Replacement

I have a Transystem AIDC-3731AA down converter that was dead on arrival.
The down converter output with my 2401 mhz signal source is only s9 on my
144 mhz receiver vs s9 + 40 db with another AIDC-3733 down converter.  I
suspect the output transistor needs to be replaced.  This transistor is
marked RF6Z which crosses to a 2SC3357 part number.  Does anyone have a
recommended source for this part? Also, does anyone have any other
troubleshooding suggestions?

Thanks,

Ken - K5GUU