Re: receiving system design tradeoffs

Hi Doug, and others..

Just in case anyone is starting to get the impression that Yaesu rotors are
inadequate for putting dishes, etc. on, I would suggest you go to qrz.com,
and look up my callsign.

That's an old Kenpro KR-500/400 pair ( pre-Yaesu) that I've been using in
various configurations for about 15 years.

And before anybody asks the obvious, I don't live in hurricane alley, but
neither do most other people, so try to take some of the posts with a grain
of salt.

regards,

Roy VE7BPB
Vancouver