speaking of yaesu rotors

Hi All,

there been lots of comments about yaesu rotors, what the largest dish anyone has put on a g-5500??

at the moment I have one with a 3 foot dish  m2 2mcp14, m2 436cp30 and a m2 23cm35 I point it straight up when not in use...

the other rotor has a 6 foot solid dish on it, both rotors are still going strong... the 6 footer is in the back yard and protected
from winds, I know the rudak guys had a couple 4.5 dishes on one, and it got ripped up by winds....

So just curious, whats the largest dish anyone has or has not got away with...

73's
Kevin
wa6fwf