Re: Re: TS-2000X

Maybe we need to have an OO type program and send postcards to the people
that continually run too much juice on the
bird... Not everyone is on this list and maybe many of these people just
don't know, or need to be reminded.

Yeah it's a nightmare and people are going to be mad about it, but is it not
a good idea anyway?

Fred W0FMS