Re: How i try to not be too loud on AO-40

Here is something that makes me go hmmmmmm??? On my 3m TVRO dish I find that
I can change elevation by a much greater amount before I see signal
degradation than I can with the azimuth. With az movement of ~1-2 degrees
that beacon is gone. But el seems to tolerate 4-6 degree movement.

Is it possible that my feed is not exactly at focus? It's too cold and there
is too much snow out there now but I'm always lining up projects for
spring...