Re Still no SO-50 downunder

Thanks for all the replies, looks like the bird is being turned on over the USA but not over Australia, I am using and FT726 with 70cm LNA and a switchable Lindenblad on the downlink for RHCP or LHCP. It works very well with UO-14 so I guess it would work fine with SO-50. I don't know what is needed to turn it on to enable transmissions, (DTMF sequence, or another sub-audible tone?), I have both available, so I can volunteer to turn it on as it passes down the east coast of OZ.

Cheers

John de VK4JWT

John W Titmuss
Technologist Expert