From: John Mock [mailto:kd6pag@qsl.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 5 February 2003 09:12
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] re: What can we do for NASA?

In the interest of stimulating further discussion/thought, here are a few
quick replies.

   Rather than using a micro- or picosat to do the inspection, why not have
   couple of the astronauts do an EVA to do the inspection?  Certainly a
   well-trained astronaut could spot things that would be more difficult to
   spot with a camera.			      -- JReicher@hrblock.com
<---SNIP-->
This is intended more as a thought experiment than a meaningful proposal.
The challenge i'm making, is for folks to come up with something better,
perhaps even something we might build.  Someone else toss out some ideas.

			         -- KD6PAG