Re: Re: TS-2000X

I personally think W0LMD is a dude, but even if his 1/4 Watt is as low as he
can go, then I think placing an attenuator
in line to go lower is justified if he's still running too much EIRP.   It
doesn't matter how much carrier power someone runs to the
satellite-- it's EIRP that counts.

Having said that, his station is quite impressive.  I'm a bit jealous, as I
have the equipment to do that stuff, but not the time...

Fred W0FMS