Re: was TS-2000X, now AO-40 lids

on 2/4/03 10:35 AM, Andrew Glasbrenner at glasbrenner@mindspring.com wrote:

> So you've gotten a BBQ dish and been on the air for 2 weeks...Come back when
> you've been on for a year and maybe someone will listen/agree with you. Until
> then have fun beating your head against the wall. Once you've worked the
> beacon level guys a few dozen times each you'll wise up. Sheesh. 2 weeks and
> an expert.

You deny the facts.

Beacon level: S8
QSOs worked: S0 to S2

What part of facts don't you understand?

Obviously the guys I worked have not been at beacon level.  Or am I just too
stupid to realize that a beacon level of S8 and an SSB voice level of S0 or
S1 are equivalent?

You are the one with the closed mind.

Jon

Jon Ogden