Re: Re: TS-2000X

on 2/4/03 11:18 AM, Reicher, James at JReicher@hrblock.com wrote:

> Cool!  You've been on AO-40 all of 2 weeks and you're an expert!  Certainly
> you know more than W4SM, WB4APR, W3IWI, DB2OS, KA3HDO, and all the other
> people who've been involved as command stations, operations, and planning of
> AO-40 since the initial planning stages.  Glad you're out there to tell us
> all how to operate.

Yep and because I've only been on AO-40 a little over two weeks and because
I have a BBQ dish, all of my observations and experience are invalid.

I was right years ago when I thought that satellites were operated by an
exclusive club.  It's no wonder that with attitudes like yours that Amsat
has trouble getting funding.

I know absolutely zip, nothing, nada.  My experience, short as it may be,
counts for nothing.

Thanks for encouraging me and all the others out there.

Jon

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA