NOVA sanity check

Howdy Gang:

I'm a AO40 newbie in North Carolina (near Wilmington) and will
begin listening for the bird shortly.

As a sanity check on my NOVA program, it appears that on
Thursday, 06 Feb from 1815Z thru 0200Z there will be favorable
conditions on AO40 for me.  Can anyone verify that for me???

Just got the antennas up on a six foot tripod and hoping all
is working well.

Many thanks for any assistance you can provide.

                                    73, Joe W2KJ
                                    North Carolina