OT Physics Problem

While mobiling over the weekend, I developed light rime ice at the leading
edge of my Hustler and commercial AM/FM antenna.  This appeared to set up
an oscillation in both antennas that was at right angles to the direction
of travel.  This does not occur without the ice build up.

Since we have many physics oriented folks on the list, I thought someone
might know why this occurs.

Thanks

Bob, WA9JDR

Robert J. Schmidt, M.S.
University of Wisconsin Medical School
UW Health - Eau Claire Family Medicine Clinic
807 S. Farwell St.
Eau Claire, WI  54701
Telephone 715-839-5175
Fax       715-839-5176