No Subject

Hello All,
          Indeed it is a very sad news to hear about the STS-107.It is not only
the loss to their families but to the entire World.We have lost great 7 men and
women who have laid down their lives for the cause of space science
exploration.On behalf of all the members of AMSAT-INDIA,I convey our heartfelt
Condolences and deep sympathy to the bereaved families and friends.May the
souls of all those killed rest in peace.We pray God to give their families and
friends all the strength to bear this great loss.

                             B.A.SUBRAMANI. VU2WMY
                           Co-Ordinator.AMSAT-INDIA